If you are pregnant and are looking for ways to stay fit, relax and prepare for child birth, you should consider prenatal yoga. Did you know, prenatal yoga may also help prepare you for labour and could promote the health of your baby?
Before you start prenatal yoga, understand the range of possible benefits, as well as what a typical class entails and important safety tips.
Practicing Pregnancy Yoga at Bo Tree Therapies will help you physically, emotionally and spiritually prepare yourself for birth. Our experienced teachers will give you all the guidance and support you need.
What to expect from our Pregnancy Yoga Classes?
- Improvement in blood circulation throughout your entire body
- Achieve more balance in hormonal activity thereby decreasing emotional turmoil
- Practice and learn postures that gently stretch and tones your body in preparation for birth
- A reduction in common complaints throughout pregnancy i.e. back pain, bloating and constipation
- Experience undisturbed ‘me time’ fostering a relaxed body and calmness for the mind
- Nurture and nourish your developing child through rhythmic movement and breath work
PLEASE NOTE: We require an online weekly booking confirmation or email confirmation to let us know you will be attending by 6pm Thursday evening at the latest. The class will proceed with a minimum of 5 ladies booked in. We will send out an email for confirmation.